Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Lindsay asked about coaching new leaders to give feedback to former peers.
- Meena asked about how to find her motivation during a difficult time.
- Lana asked about software to track development plans online.
- Stefanie asked about using assessments to uncover blind spots effectively.
- Williams wondered how to end a successful leadership position well.
- Analyzing Performance Problems* by Robert F. Mager and Peter Pipe
- On the folly of rewarding A while expecting B by Steven Kerr
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living* by Dale Carnegie
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team* by Patrick Lencioni
- DiSC Overview
- Lead Through Strengths (Lisa Cummings)
- Thanks For the Feedback* by Sheila Heen and Douglas Stone
- Managing Transitions* by William Bridges
- Difficult Conversations* Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen
- CFL143: How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback
- CFL184: Getting Things Done with David Allen
- CFL257: How to Manage Former Peers
- CFL293: Leverage StrengthsFinder for Your Team
- CFL332: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Edith Eger joins me to speak about making choices to embrace what’s possible. She’s the author of the book The Choice.
Thank you to Oscar Trimboli for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes