Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Katrina asked about the how to get better at influencing and relationships in her leadership development.
- Sara asked about how to be proactive in conversations with an employee who is retiring.
- Zubair wondered about a low-cost way to set up a 360-degree feedback for a leadership team.
- Isaac is thinking about work-life balance early in his career and wanted our input.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- CFL320: How to Leverage Differences to Accelerate Results with Lisa Cummings
- StrengthsFinder (now known as CliftonStrengths)
- The Empowered Manager* by Peter Block
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
Coaching for Leaders Academy
If you are a manager, executive, or business owner who is ready to accelerate your leadership skills, who is seeking objective perspective that you can’t find internally, and perhaps wishing you had a team of trusted advisors who’d provide regular coaching for the toughest situations and decisions…then the Coaching for Leaders Academy may the right next step in your leadership development.
Applications open again in early January, 2018. If you want to discover more about the Academy and get an early alert when applications open, just visit coachingforleaders.com/academy.
- CFL266: How to Lead a 100-Year Life
- CFL315: How to Look Beyond Work-Life Balance
- CFL320: How to Leverage Differences to Accelerate Results
- CFL328: How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries
Tim Stringer returns to the show to teach us how to get the most out of our task management systems.
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback