Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Katrina asked about the how to get better at influencing and relationships in her leadership development.
- Sara asked about how to be proactive in conversations with an employee who is retiring.
- Zubair wondered about a low-cost way to set up a 360-degree feedback for a leadership team.
- Isaac is thinking about work-life balance early in his career and wanted our input.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- StrengthsFinder (now known as CliftonStrengths)
- The Empowered Manager* by Peter Block
- How to Lead a 100-Year Life, with Lynda Gratton (episode 266)
- How to Transcend Work-Life Balance, with Scott Anthony Barlow (episode 315)
- How to Leverage Differences to Accelerate Results, with Lisa Cummings (episode 320)
- How to Deal with Opponents and Adversaries, with Peter Block (episode 328)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.