Ryan Williams: The Influencer Economy
Ryan Williams is a media strategist, international speaker, and author of The Influencer Economy*. His work has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Huffington Post, Success Magazine, Social Media Examiner and USA Today.
The Three Anchor Stories:
- The Tearjerker story
- The Authority Story
- The Pay my Bills Story
- Leadership comes from storytelling
- The majority of us have great stories that we undervalue.
- Authenticity is having your actions match your words.
- Make your stories a conversation.
- In your stories, don’t discount your past successes.
- Making Ideas Happen* by Scott Belsky
- How to Win Friends and Influence People* by Dale Carnegie
- Made to Stick* by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Brand Gap* by Marty Neumeier
- The Influencer Economy* by Ryan Williams
- The Four Critical Stories Leaders Need for Influence, with David Hutchens (episode 148)
- Practical Storytelling That Isn’t Awkward, with David Hutchens (episode 228)
- Ignite Change Through Storytelling, with Nancy Duarte (episode 268)
- Executive Presence with Your Elevator Speech, with Tom Henschel (episode 316)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.