Jenny Dearborn: The Data Driven Leader
Jenny Dearborn is Senior Vice President and Chief Learning Officer at SAP. She is the author, with David Swanson, of the new book, The Data Driven Leader: A Powerful Approach to Delivering Measurable Business Impact Through People Analytics.
- There is data in everything.
- It’s not just about customer data, it can be used internally to improve the organization.
- HR professionals should try to be more in tune with the C-Suite and the company’s big picture strategy.
- A lot of organizations think they’re doing analytics but what they’re really doing is reporting.
- The best way to do analysis is to start mapping information against each other.
- Organizations often have enough data but they haven’t thought about ways to utilize it.
- Download the PDF of Dave’s book notes from The Data Driven Leader.
- The Data Driven Leader: A Powerful Approach to Delivering Measurable Business Impact Through People Analytics
Download my highlights from The Data Driven Leader in PDF format (free membership required).
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL150: Three Steps to Take After You Conduct a Survey
- CFL224: How to Lead Through Uncertainty and Change
- CFL249: How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter
Bonni returns to the show to present our holiday gift giving guide for leaders.
Thank you to Jess in the UAE, Terry in Canada, and Matt in Australia for the kind reviews on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes