Jill Schlesigner: Jill on Money
Jill Schlesinger is the Emmy-nominated Business Analyst for CBS News. Jill appears on CBS radio and television stations nationwide covering the economy, markets, investing, and anything else with a dollar sign. She is the host of the Better Off podcast and of the nationally syndicated radio show, Jill on Money, which airs in over 95 markets.
- First Three Financial Steps:
- Pay off consumer debt
- Create emergency fund of 6-12 months of living expenses
- Maximize retirement contributions
- You only need a financial advisor once you’ve achieved the first three financial steps.
- Life insurance is a cornerstone of a family’s financial security.
- Think about if your death would result in financial hardship for someone else.
- 90% of people should buy term life insurance.
- Make sure your advisor is held to the fiduciary standard.
- Put a freeze on your credit file for each of the credit bureaus.
- Marilyn Pittman
- napfa.org – National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Haven Life
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns by John Bogle*
- Better Off podcast with Jill Schlesinger
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.