Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni Stachowiak is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, a professor of business and management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, Bonni was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. She joins me monthly to respond to listener questions.
- Elmer asked about how to use Twitter to help people in his organization stay in touch.
- Andrew asked how he can get coaching and/or leadership development when his organization doesn’t have the funding.
- Anders asked about technology tools that will help leaders influence the hearts and minds of people.
- Roger asked for advice on how to give his manager feedback.
- Jen asked about managing former peers.
- The Empowered Manager: Positive Political Skills at Work* by Peter Block
- FeedForward by Marshall Goldsmith
- How Twitter Can Help You Lead, with Joel Comm (episode 242)
- How to Manage Former Peers, with Tom Henschel (episode 257)
- How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally, with Kim Scott (episode 302)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.