Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Elmer asked about how to use Twitter to help people in his organization stay in touch.
- Andrew asked how he can get coaching and/or leadership development when his organization doesn’t have the funding.
- Anders asked about technology tools that will help leaders influence the hearts and minds of people.
- Roger asked for advice on how to give his manager feedback.
- Jen asked about managing former peers.
- The Empowered Manager: Positive Political Skills at Work by Peter Block*
- Zoom videoconferencing*
- FeedForward by Marshall Goldsmith*
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL242: How Twitter Can Help You Lead
- CFL257: How to Manage Former Peers
- CFL302: How to Challenge Directly and Care Personally
Thank you to llord2000 for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes
Submit your question for consideration on the next question and answer show the first Monday of every month at https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback