Lolly Daskal: The Leadership Gap
Lolly Daskal is the CEO of Lead From Within and was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. She is the author of the the new book The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness*.
- If the situation isn’t working, what can you change about yourself?
- Ask yourself what type of person you need to be in a situation.
- There are aspects of ourselves that come out in times of stress.
- When you’re aware of your actions, you can choose how you’re going to act in the next moment.
- Allow your employees to teach you.
- The Way to Make New Behaviors Stick, with Marshall Goldsmith (episode 196)
- How to Tame Your Inner Critic, with Tara Mohr (episode 232)
- Use Power for Good and Not Evil, with Dacher Keltner (episode 254)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.