Lolly Daskal: The Leadership Gap
Lolly Daskal is the CEO of Lead From Within and was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. She is the author of the the new book The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness*.
- If the situation isn’t working, what can you change about yourself?
- Ask yourself what type of person you need to be in a situation.
- There are aspects of ourselves that come out in times of stress.
- When you’re aware of your actions, you can choose how you’re going to act in the next moment.
- Allow your employees to teach you.
- The Leadership Gap website
- The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness* by Lolly Daskal
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- 196: Marshall Goldsmith on Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts
- 232: How to Manage Your Inner Critic
- 254: Use Power for Good and Not Evil
Susan David will join me to discuss the four steps to get unstuck and embrace change.
Thank you to New to Fairhope in the States for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit http://coachingforleaders.com/itunes