Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- Dustin asked about the distinction between mission and vision and how to get started on both in his organization.
- Andrew asked about how we remember to connect people in our network and stay in touch with the right people.
- Etai asked if asking for feedback too often might been seen as weak in his organization.
- Josh asked about resources for books and podcasts on leadership development in Spanish for his team.
- How to Write a Mission Statement That Doesn’t Suck by Dan Heath
- Learn OmniFocus
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek*
- Getting Things Done by David Allen*
- Talking From 9 to 5 by Debra Tannen*
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at CoachingforLeaders.com.
- CFL143: How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback
- CFL223: Start With Why Featuring Simon Sinek
- CFL246: The Way to Conduct One-On-Ones
Michael Bungay Stanier, bestselling author of The Coaching Habit*, returns to the show to teach us how to stop rescuing people from their problems.
Thank you to Marcela Raposo in Brazil for the kind review on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes