Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Dustin asked about the distinction between mission and vision and how to get started on both in his organization.
- Andrew asked about how we remember to connect people in our network and stay in touch with the right people.
- Etai asked if asking for feedback too often might been seen as weak in his organization.
- Josh asked about resources for books and podcasts on leadership development in Spanish for his team.
- How to Write a Mission Statement That Doesn’t Suck by Dan Heath
- Learn OmniFocus
- Start With Why* by Simon Sinek
- Getting Things Done* by David Allen
- Talking From 9 to 5* by Debra Tannen
- How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback, with Sheila Heen (episode 143)
- Start With Why, with Simon Sinek (episode 223)
- The Way to Conduct One-On-Ones, with Zvi Band (episode 246)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.