Bonni and Dave respond to listener questions on cost-effective training, making a transition as a leader, and giving group feedback.
Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
- John asked about what to do when it’s the leader who is planning to leave the organization.
- Allison asked about strategies to train the most people with minimal resources.
- Andrew asked about giving feedback to an entire group of people.
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by William Bridges
- First Things First by Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill, and Rebecca R. Merrill
- altMBA reading list
- 3 Reasons Why Punishing A Team Is A Bad Idea
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change by William Bridges and Susan Bridges
Activate Your Free Coaching for Leaders Membership
Get immediate access to my free, 10-day audio course, 10 Ways to Empower the People You Lead. Give me 10 minutes a day for 10 days to get the most immediate, practical actions to become a better leader. Join at https://coachingforleaders.com/join.
- CFL9: Giving Positive Feedback to Others
- CFL10: Giving Constructive Feedback to Others
- CFL107: Three Steps To Soliciting Feedback with Tom Henschel
- CFL117: The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work
Next week I welcome Terry Lipovski to the show to discuss how to survive and thrive as the underdog.
Thank you to WotDoc in the UK and Christine Scarbourough in the States for the kind reviews on iTunes. To leave a rating or review, visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes