Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- John asked about what to do when it’s the leader who is planning to leave the organization.
- Allison asked about strategies to train the most people with minimal resources.
- Andrew asked about giving feedback to an entire group of people.
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes* by William Bridges
- First Things First* by Stephen R. Covey, A. Roger Merrill, and Rebecca R. Merrill
- altMBA reading list
- 3 Reasons Why Punishing A Team Is A Bad Idea
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change* by William Bridges and Susan Bridges
- Giving Positive Feedback to Others (episode 9)
- Giving Constructive Feedback to Others (episode 10)
- Three Steps To Soliciting Feedback, with Tom Henschel (episode 107)
- The Seven Steps You Follow To Delegate Work (episode 117)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.