Bonni Stachowiak: Teaching in Higher Ed
Bonni is the host of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast, Dean of Teaching and Learning and Professor of Business and Management at Vanguard University, and my life partner. Prior to her academic career, she was a human resources consultant and executive officer for a publicly traded company. Bonni is the author of The Productive Online and Offline Professor: A Practical Guide*.
- Rachel asked about how to balance performance and people.
- Mike asked about getting the employees to communicate, engage and work together as a team.
- Pierre asked about how to prevent the distortion of storytelling.
- Rasmus asked a follow-up question from a previous episode on our motivation for continuing to move forward.
- Leadership Dilemmas-Grid Solutions* by Robert Blake and Anne McCanse
- Managerial Grid Model
- Bonni recommended the author Debra Tannen
- Radical Hope: A Teaching Manifesto by Kevin Gannon
Related Library Episodes
- The Four Critical Stories Leaders Need For Influence, with David Hutchens (episode 148)
- How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages, with Mark Barden (episode 207)
- How to Succeed with Leadership and Management, with John Kotter (episode 249)
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.