Procrastination is a vice for productivity, a virtue for creativity.
- Comments, questions, or feedback for future Q&A shows: https://coachingforleaders.com/feedback
- The next Q&A show is episode 239
Join Dave for two FREE Interactive Mastermind Sessions this week:
- Wednesday, March 30th, 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific
- Thursday, March 31st, 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific
Both dates are identical and include this:
- You’ll have a chance to talk with 1-2 other people in the Coaching for Leaders community on a current struggle and, get a few objective suggestions on your next steps to resolve that struggle
- Then, in the second part of the session, I’ll be asking for volunteers to share what they are struggling with with the entire group in the session — and we’ll all work together to help everyone resolve those
What you need:
- Device with a camera and a speedy internet connection.
- The answer to this question: What’s something you’re struggling with?
To register for either FREE event, visit this address:
Whether you attend one of the FREE Interactive Mastermind Sessions this week or not, applications are due for the newly opened Mastermind seats on April 1, 2016. To apply now, visit:
Please join my weekly leadership guide. The leadership guide is delivered to your inbox each Wednesday and includes my thoughts and recommendations on the best articles, podcasts, videos, and books to support your development between shows. It also includes a brief overview and link to the full weekly show notes.
As a bonus, when you join the weekly leadership guide, you’ll get immediate access to my readers’ guide listing the 10 leadership books that will help you get better results from others, with brief summaries from me on the value of each book. Download the 11-page readers’ guide and 9-minute video of these book recommendations at https://coachingforleaders.com/subscribe
Thank you to “beablessing” for the kind review on iTunes. If you would like to post a review as well, it’s a huge help in the growth of the Coaching for Leaders community. If you use iTunes, just visit https://coachingforleaders.com/itunes – and thank you in advance for your support!