My 2015 Goals
- Produce and launch the first Coaching for Leaders product or service. Achieved.
- Play 7 songs on the guitar. In progress.
- Free 2-3 hours a week of work by delegating significant audio production. Achieved.
- Dale Carnegie goal. Not applicable.
- Read 15 books, including 1 fiction, 2 on early childhood development, and 2 HBR essentials. In progress.
- Strengthen my network and friendships through two significant interactions interactions each week. No.
- Attend a copywriting course. Achieved.
- Go on a camping trip with our son. Achieved. (I mentioned the Last Child in the Woods* by Richard Louv).
- Double the weekly listenership of Coaching for Leaders. In progress.
Final 2015 tally:
- 4 goals achieved
- 3 goals in progress
- 1 missed goal
- 1 not applicable
Two calls to action:
Michael Hyatt has released a free LifeScore Assessment
It will help you:
- Evaluate Where You Are
- Track Your Progress to Where You Want to Be
The LifeScore Assessment is completely free and accessible at:
If you're ready to move forward in 2016, join this year's 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever course.
You can register through the end of the day January 7th, 2016, but take advantage of the early bird offer for the course through December 17th.
Join with me: 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever:
I’m also making adding a special offer just for the Coaching for Leaders community:
Keep the Momentum Going on February 6th
I’m hosting this live, video-webinar on Saturday, February 6th, 2016 for members of the Coaching for Leaders community who register for the 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever course this holiday season.
Just forward the receipt you receive from Michael Hyatt to the email address I mentioned on this episode (or message me through the contact form on this site).
Again, the two calls to action:
Michael Hyatt’s FREE LifeScore assessment:
Course registration for 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever:
And remember to forward your receipt to me!
If you feel like you have too much to do, too little time, and the important things are falling through the cracks, I hope you’ll take one of those two actions. Don’t just survive each day in 2016 — make meaningful progress towards what really matters.
Thank you to JessieMac12 in France for the kind review on iTunes. If you would like to post a review as well, it's a huge help in the growth of the Coaching for Leaders community.