JV Crum III: Conscious Millionaire
Author, Conscious Millionaire: Grow Your Business by Making a Difference
Host, Conscious Millionaire Podcast
“It’s the leader’s responsibility to set the vision.” – JV Crum III
“Vision is about how you’re going to transform your client’s life.” – JV Crum III
A great question for every leader to ask: ”How is my business contributing to making this world the one I really want to live in?”
The Formula for Creating Wealth:
Leaders need to ask:
- “Who are you and why do you want to chose one priority over another?”
- “What resources are you going to need?”
- “What are the different options for getting to the #1 priority?”
“If you’re a leader and you have a vision and you have your whole heart in it, your chances of achieving it is significantly higher.”
- List out the actions you think you need to be taking.
- Put them in the order they need to occur.
- Does something need to happen before each step?
- How well did we achieve the stated outcome?
- What were the unexpected positives and negatives?
- What worked?
- What didn’t work?
- What needs to change?
“You need to be attached to the outcome and completely open and flexible as to how you get there.” – JV Crum III
Want more resources to turn vision into results? The link JV mentioned on the episode was incorrect. To receive JV’s free gift, the correct link is:
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.