Randy Willhite: The Burbolators
“If people have two weeks to practice, they do less in two weeks than they normally would have in one.” -Randy Willhite
Ten ways to learn faster:
- It’s hard to start, but easier to keep going
- Memorize first, and then practice
- You have to practice
- Schedule time each day to practice
- You don’t need to master something before you go onto the next thing
- You don’t have to like something to learn from it
- Consistency beats clock time
- Don’t beat yourself up for falling behind
- Touch the strings
- Get back on when you fall off the horse
You can The Burbolators, Randy's band, on SoundCloud.
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.