Jill Morgenthaler: The Courage to Take Command
“I’m not going to change the culture, but I can adjust the behavior.” -Jill Morgenthaler
- Sometimes bullies don’t know they’re bullies.
- Ensure that we don’t become the bullies ourselves.
- Aggressiveness vs. assertiveness.
- When people starting to show disrespect, he would stop it immediately.
- Hang back and watch when moving into a new situation.
- Ask people how they want to be rewarded.
- Never ask anyone something that you’re not willing to do.
Activate your free membership for full access to the entire library of interviews since 2011, searchable by topic.