Allison Clarke teaches us five principles she discovered after attending 30 funerals in 60 days, and how to use them to avoid living with regret.
Allison Clarke Consulting
Author, What Will They Say? 30 Funerals in 60 Days*
1. Listen and lead others to their own answers.
2. Remember the value of face-to-face communication.
3. Do something unique and special for someone.
4. Make time for important people in your life.
5. Bring your courage to the forefront.
Email Allison for a copy of The Leader Who Never Dies
I’m inviting you to join me this year in participating in making 2015 your best year ever. What you’ll get if you join the virtual course:
- Identify why you keep getting stuck and what’s holding you back from achieving the things that matter most.
- The course will lay the groundwork for your best year ever by examining the previous year and leveraging its lessons to achieve extraordinary success.
- A template for identifying your top seven to ten goals and how to know which one to pursue first.
- The seven actions you need to take now to guarantee that this will be your best year ever.
- Individual study course is $197, but there’s an early bird special between now and 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 18th for $147.
If you’d like to join me, here’s where to go: http://coachingforleaders.com/best2015*
- I’ve joined Michael as a formal affiliate for this program, so if you use that link, he will pay us a commission to thank us for introducing the course to you.
As a special bonus for you, if you decide to register for Michael’s course and use that link, Bonni and I are putting together a special podcast that we’ll air in mid-January on our 2014 achievements and 2015 planning – and just some overall coaching we have on goal-setting.
Once your register, forward your receipt to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – that’s how we’ll know to send you the special bonus audio from Bonni and me – and we’ll deliver that to you in mid-January to help keep you on track for your best 2015.
Here’s how to learn more: http://coachingforleaders.com/best2015*
Thank you to Erica Moore, Stephanie Hohn, Swapnil Bhiker, Ryan Daugherty, Euan Yen, L Brodie, Scott Smith, Craig Hayton, Ian Crocker, Keri Solseth, Brent Roberts, Norton Gregory, Shane Gray, Sara Farooqui, Helena Truedsson, Annamaija Id-Korhonen, Jesse Boykin, Tom Calandrella, Gabriel Johansson, Krista Rapp, and Girid Oberleitner for joining my weekly leadership guide.
When you join as well, you’ll receive the 10 Leadership Books That Will Help You Get Better Results From Others, including 2 books that I rely on weekly. You can subscribe at http://coachingforleaders.com/subscribe