Melanie Jocson: Virtual Partners Group, Inc.
Melanie Jocson is the president and founder of Virtual Partners Group. VPG serves financial advisors with $10-100 million dollar in assets under management as a silent partner in developing a strong operations base for their client services. Melanie is also a member of the Coaching for Leaders Academy.
- Making a major organizational restructuring takes time and patience.
- Documentation is key for any organizational change — and even for everyday operations in organizations.
- You’ll make mistakes when change happens. Be willing to apologize authentically and give yourself grace.
- Virtual Partners Group
- Holacracy: The New Management System for a Rapidly Changing World by Brian Robertson*
- Holacracy Community of Practice