Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. -Earl Nightingale
Empathy — We notice and honor each leader in our Academy for who they are by caring enough to understand/feel experiences from their frame of reference.
Coaching — We commit to forward movement by asking thoughtful and challenging questions that accelerate the leadership development journey.
Consistency — We connect on a regular schedule to support relationship growth through ongoing dialogue, shared learning, and continual affirmation of each others' dreams and goals.
Inclusiveness — We honor and respect differences, and leverage dissent to grow wisdom. We welcome all leaders who strengthen our diverse community, regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, country of origin, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
Confidentiality — We agree to keep discussions between Academy members confidential to support open and honest relationship building.
- We maintain confidentiality and don't share anything about another member outside of the Academy, unless we have their direct permission to do so.
- We share struggles and successes.
- We provide constructive feedback on thoughts and ideas that are shared within the group.
- We welcome and respect differing opinions.
- We agree to be physically, mentally, and emotionally present during our agreed upon session times.
- We commit to Academy membership and consistent attendance for the entire 8 month program.
- We agree to attend a minimum of 13 out of 16 total live cohort sessions via video-conference (i.e. absence from no more than 3 sessions). Cohort sessions are 90-minutes each and all session dates are posted at the start of the Academy.
- We prepare for member focus sessions and alert the rest of the group when schedule conflicts arise.
- We have fast, reliable internet access and agree to use a camera to participate by video-conference and a headset or other microphone that provides good audio quality.
- We refrain from recording sessions, to support open dialogue and confidentiality.
- We refrain from consuming food or alcohol during our live sessions.
- We agree to give feedback to improve the Academy for all members.
- We are conversationally proficient in English and agree to use professional language in all our interactions.