Thank you for renewing your membership in the Coaching for Leaders Academy for a second year!
By renewing your membership in the Coaching for Leaders Academy, you agree to abide by the following member guidelines:
- Maintain confidentiality within the group and not share anything that another member has shared with anyone outside the group unless you have their direct permission to do so.
- Share your struggles and successes.
- Provide constructive feedback on thoughts and ideas that are shared within the group.
- Welcome and respect differing opinions.
- Be physically, mentally, and emotionally present during our agreed upon session times.
- Attend a minimum 75% of our live, small-group sessions during your annual membership.
- Fulfill your commitment to other members to schedule and attend one-on-one peer mentoring sessions, if you participate in this elective program.
- Prepare for member focus sessions and alert the rest of the group at least 48 hours in advance if schedule conflicts arise.
- Connect via videoconference for our live sessions.
- Refrain from recording sessions, to support genuine dialogue and confidentiality.
Please note that you are making a new, annual commitment to a second year of membership with our group. As a result, membership payments are non-refundable.
By renewing your membership, you agree to continue to abide by all the membership guidelines outlined above.
If your organization or you prefer to make payment via electronic fund transfer directly from a bank account, kindly contact Dave Stachowiak for details.