I love featuring a voice from someone in our listening community at the end of each show. Here’s how you can be considered for a future spotlight segment:
Record an brief message, answering the following:
- Your name
- Where in the world you are
- How you found the show originally
- How long you’ve been listening
And, at least one of the below (your choice):
- What’s something that’s been helpful to you from the show? (Be specific – the listening community loves hearing stories!)
- What’s an action you’ve taken as a result of something you’ve heard on the show?
- What’s a leadership resource/recommendation you’d like to share?
- What’s a suggestion you have for a future show topic?
- What’s something fun or unique about you that you’d like to share with the listening community?
One final request — kindly keep the recording to no more than 2 minutes, so I can air it in its entirety.
Click here to record (will open in a new window). You may need download a free app if recording on a mobile device. Either way, you’ll be able to review your recording before you submit it.
If you prefer to record by phone, please leave a message at (949) 38-LEARN.