Failure is an inevitable reality of every leader's journey. A difference maker between mediocre and exceptional leadership is how a leader responds to failure. In this week's episode, I interview listener Stefan and discuss effective actions that he took in the face of failure.
Interview with listener Stefan
Three lessons from Stefan's story:
- The importance of leaders to be willing to admit mistakes
- Why creating results over time helps you stand out from the crowd
- The power of a long-term vision
Submit a story for the Great Leader Story Contest to air on episode #62 on November 5, 2012!
- Submit Real story on a specific incident
- Call in your story to (949) 38-LEARN or record right at your computer at: www.coachingforleaders.com/speak
- Keep stories to 2 minutes or less!
Deadline for submission of great leader stories is Thursday, November 1, 2012
Thank you to Rogelio Berlanga, Charles Christian, Penny Roe-Morris, Neha Joshi, Jatniel Sangronis, Alvaro Manuel Calvino Coniansi for liking our Facebook fan page!
My first Coaching for Leaders newsletter is coming this week! If you would to receive more leadership resources, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE. Also, you'll receive as a bonus, a video and down-loadable list of the 10 Books That Will Make You a Better Leader.
Wherever you are in the world, whatever is on your agenda today, take one idea from this show to engage and develop someone you lead.