278: Navigating Internal Coaching and More Questions: Bonni and I responded to questions about anger in the workplace, making a major career transition, and how to navigate an internal coaching situation.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl*
- What Color is Your Parachute by Richard Nelson Bolles*
- How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile … And 18 Mistakes to Avoid by Brenda Bernstein*
- CFL190: How to Improve Your Coaching Skills, with Tom Henschel
- CFL238: How to Be a Non-Conformist, with Adam Grant
- CFL259: How to Figure Out Your Career
Warren Buffett’s “2 List” Strategy: How to Maximize Your Focus and Master Your Priorities: The temptation at the start of the year is to make improvements in lots of areas of life. Warren Buffett has a different take.
I’m Jason Fried, CEO of Basecamp, and This Is How I Work: Lots of gems here from someone who runs a really successful project management software company.
Don’t Waste Your Time on Networking Events: Read this before attending the next business mixer. Then, tackle of one the three alternatives.
The 20 Best Business Books of 2016: Five of these authors were past or future guests on the podcast. A great list to start your 2017 reading, too.
On Being Irritated: Irritated about something right now? Seth Godin has this advice for you.
Want to Really Make America Great Again? Stop Reading the News: Here’s one change that will benefit most of our lives in 2017.
Almost 40 people around the world answered my call last week to rate or review the podcast on iTunes. A big thank you to all of you who did this — and for the many more of you who’ve done so in the past.