Thank you for the opportunity to join your conversation from across the globe! I am hopeful that the resources below will be a continual guide to your in your self-development journey and add value to your clients.
A brief review of the FROM model and example questions:
F = Future
- What dreams do you have for your future?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell me about your ideal day.
- What will the guests at your 95th birthday party say about you?
R = Reality
- Tell me where you are today.
- Give me a thumbnail sketch of the opportunities in front of you right now.
- What are your greatest strengths?
- If I asked your best friend for advice on coaching you, what would they say?
O = Obstacles
- Where have you run into challenges recently?
- What's the biggest, single thing holding you back right now?
- How are you your own worst enemy?
- When do you fall short in holding yourself accountable?
M = Meaning
- Why is your vision important to you?
- If you achieved what you wanted, what does that mean to you?
- What would you do with the success you've gained?
- When you reach your vision, what's next?
Podcast episodes I've produced that may be valuable in your practice:
- How to Start Coaching Someone (review of FROM model) – Episode #2
- Giving Constructive Feedback To Others – Episode #10
- Five Ways To Have Courage To Coach – Episode #12
- Your Core Values – Episode #20
- How To Coach Others To Be More Productive – Episode #27
- How Storytelling Helps You Lead – Episode #51
- The Importance Of Communication In A Family Business – Episode #74
- Leading With Purpose – Episode #77
For more weekly resources from me, subscribe to my weekly article.
Thank you for the opportunity to connect with you!