Feedback from stakeholders verifies traction towards your new identity. Here’s how to get consistent, fast feedback from stakeholders to ensure you’re on track.
Examples of Questions
- I’m working on being more concise. What’s one thing I could have left out of that last briefing?
- I’m working on being more concise. What’s one thing you’d suggest I do in the next briefing that might help?
- Feedforward: Coaching For Behavioral Change by Marshall Goldsmith
- Three Steps To Soliciting Feedback, with Tom Henschel (episode 107)
- How to Get Way Better at Accepting Feedback, with Sheila Heen (episode 143)