Leading indicators can help keep you motivated doing change. This lesson shows how to create leading indicators and why they are critical for your success.
Examples of Leading Indicators
- I’m noticing details that can be left out.
- My practice sessions are shorter.
- I'm getting asked for the details I left out.
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals* by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling
- How to Actually Move Numbers, with Chris McChesney (episode 294)
- The Way to Stop Spinning Your Wheels on Planning (episode 319)
- Create Margin Through Intentional Leadership, with Amy McPherson (episode 429)