Thank you for attending my presentation at the Academic and Professional Women event!
The following resources may be of value to you as you reflect on the Leadership Skills and Strategies session that I presented in the afternoon. First, here are links to the resources shared during the presentation:
- How To Create A Personal Knowledge Management System
- The 5 Elements Of Your Personal Brand
- How To Find A Mentor
- How To Get The Most From LinkedIn
- Three Ways To Reinvent Your Career
These articles I’ve written might also be of value to you:
- The Dirty Little Secret About Mediocrity
- 3 Steps To Sounding Like Someone Who Gets Promoted
- To Those Who Want Great Careers: Don't Do What This Guy Did
- 8 Ways to Influence Without Authority
- How Asking For Help Can Launch Your Career
These videos may be helpful:
- How Do I Ask Someone To Be My Mentor?
- How Do I Handle A Behavioral Interview When I Don't Have Experience?
- I'm Horrible At Remembering Names!
To receive a weekly update from me each week in your inbox on Wednesdays that will give you a booster shot on your communication, human relations, and personal productivity skills, subscribe at this link.
You can also find my online library of articles from others that I've found helpful at this link.
Anything else I can be helpful with? Please feel free to contact me or stay in touch at any of the links below. Thank you for the honor to serve you!