Thanks for your interest in the Coaching for Leaders Academy. The following are minimum qualifications for membership:
- You must be a manager, executive, or business owner (i.e. at least one other individual reports directly to you) in an organization of at least $500,000 USD or equivalent in annual revenue OR an independent business owner/consultant with significant management/executive experience that is billing at least $75,000 USD or equivalent in annual revenue.
- You agree to attend a minimum of 75% of your cohort's live sessions via video-conference. That’s two sessions per month of 90-minutes each. Session days/times will be consistent, once your cohort's schedule is set. (Note: three sessions are dark during the year — the entire month of July and the second session in December, so all cohorts meet 21 times).
- You agree, if selected, that you’ll adhere to the guidelines and values of the Academy, including confidentiality of all internal dialogue.
- You agree to make a commitment to one full year of membership, for cohort consistency and to facilitate building long-term relationships. Please note there is no membership option to suspend/stop during the year.
- You have fast, reliable internet access and agree to use a camera to participate via video-conference during our live sessions. Most modern computers and phones/tablets have built-in cameras.
- You agree to give feedback to improve the Academy for all members.
- Regardless of locale, you are conversationally proficient in English, as all Academy sessions are conducted in English.
Please note that due to the annual commitment expected of all Academy members, the tuition is due at the start of the Academy year. I encourage prospective Academy members to seek professional development funding through their organization, if available.
Your first step:
Complete the application below to apply. If you meet the qualifications above and are in good alignment with the Academy, I will select you for a personal interview with me, Dave Stachowiak, conducted between us via video-conference. If we both determine you're an ideal fit for the Academy, a formal invitation to join our membership will follow.
You'll receive an immediate email confirmation as soon as you submit your application. Once I review your application personally, I'll be in touch with an update in 2-3 days.
You will receive an automated email from me, once your submit your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email, I did not receive your submission.
The application below will not save your work if you lose your internet connection during completion. You may wish to complete your responses in a local document and then copy/paste below.